Selective invoice financing

Receive up to 90% of your outstanding invoices upfront. Pick and choose which invoices you want to fund.
no image
no image
no image
no image
no image

GET PAID EARLY

The most flexible on demand funding available to Aussie SMEs.

We don’t interrupt your customer relationship

You maintain your relationship with your customer with our confidential selective facility.

Fees as low as 0.5% of the invoice value

Enjoy the benefits of instant invoice payments and easier working capital management for a low fee.

Your dashboard

Your portal to the Grapple platform

what you get

Only fund the invoices you want

You can get funding on one invoice or a dozen. You have the flexibility to make it work for your business.

Get upfront payment

You receive up to 90% of the invoice value in your bank account straight away and the remaining 10%, less our small fee, once your customer pays.

Fully confidential facility

Your customers will have no knowledge that the invoice debt is owned by Grapple. All your customers are aware of is that thebank account they pay into has been changed.

Get the results that matter to you

OPTIMISE CASH FLOW

With funding available on all new invoices raised, it is easier than ever to get funds in your bank account quicker and hold onto them for longer.

EASY PROCESS

You can receive funding for an invoice on the same day you raise it. The Grapple operational process is quick and simple.

FLEXIBLE AND ADAPTABLE

By only funding invoices you need funded, you can structure your Grapple process to work with the cash flow requirements of your business.

Quote Image

“The Grapple platform makes managing our cashflow simple.”

JOHN MCALLEN

AUSTRALIAN LABOUR HIRE BUSINESS

G-image

Improve cash flow & increase sales with Grapple